The Victorian Actors’ Benevolent Trust is proud to be a member of the Alliance of Australasian Performing Arts Benevolent Funds (AAPABF).
Formed in 2020, the Alliance represents the region’s leading arts industry charities, funds and trusts. The purpose of the Alliance is to act as an overarching advocacy group for the six member Benevolent Funds at both a national and international level.
While the VABT will continue to remain responsible for supporting local Victorian performing arts workers, our membership in the Alliance enables a shared voice for advocacy across the region.
The six members of the Alliance are:
- Actors Benevolent Fund of New South Wales
- Actors & Entertainers’ Benevolent Fund of Queensland
- Artist Relief Fund WA
- New Zealand Actors Benevolent Fund
- Performers Support Fund of South Australia
- Victorian Actors Benevolent Trust
For more information on the AAPABF visit aapabf.org