Single donations of a few dollars, when combined, quickly turn into hundreds of dollars.
Here’s what $1,000 could do for someone in need:
- Two months of food vouchers
- Two months of assistance with bills
- Prescription glasses for two people
- Ten counselling sessions
- Taxi vouchers for transport to chemotherapy sessions
- A contribution towards funeral expenses
- Other important assistance devices, such systems as VitaCall (emergency buzzer to health assistance) for those living alone, sleep apnoea machines and railing for toilets and bathrooms, just to name a few.
From all of us at the VABT Committee, we thank you for your generosity and for helping improve the lives of our community in need.